Mobile terminals Wireless applications solution
天线宝宝原创一波中特 www.jfein.tw The corporate information releasing platform releases real-time critical corporate production data and production alarms to the mobile terminals of senior staff, in order that they can be kept informed of important fundamental information at all times and locations, and make decisions about the operations of the development and emergency responses of the enterprise.
The corporate information releasing platform is designed around an architecture consisting of servers and clients. The corporate information releasing platform consists of two elements: server software and client software.
The server software has the capacity to store and retrieve any basic data of the enterprise and has other functions in addition to the information releasing system and the database. The server software of the corporate information releasing platform is capable of integrating the basic information, and enabling the integrated data to meet the demands of senior staff for information about the enterprise. The corporate information releasing system converts applicable data according to the data interaction protocols of the client software, and the converted data are sent to the mobile client terminals of senior staff through a wireless network.
The client software of the corporate information platform is capable of receiving data sent by the servers, and of responding to the server.
The corporate information releasing platform has the following characteristics:
- Data receiving and dispatching function
- The corporate information releasing platform has the ability to receive and dispatch data, which realizes data interaction between server software and client software.
- Configuration and management function
- The corporate information releasing platform has a configuration and management function; this refers to the configuration of SMS phone numbers, data, alarms and format.
- Industry data analysis function
- The corporate information releasing platform is designed so as to enable collection and analysis of the basic information and alarms of an enterprise.
- Safety control function
- The corporate information releasing platform has a safety control function. The safety control function should record all logon times and requests of users, as well as activating safety controls in the event of irregular logons and requests.
- User authority management function
- The corporate information releasing platform has an authority management function, which relates to the management of authority of senior staff of the enterprise and that of government officials at various levels.
- Alarm management function
- The corporate information releasing platform has an alarm management function, which means that when the system receives crucial alarms, it can forward them in real time to the mobile terminals of senior staff and government officials, and also issue warnings.
- Business operation system function on mobile terminals
- The corporate information releasing platform has a business operation system function on mobile terminals, which refers to the use of plug-ins to facilitate integration with the original information system of the enterprise.
- Application in factories and mines
- Disseminating real-time data, statistical reports, and alarms in the safety control systems of large factories and mines to smart phones.
- By breaking through the restrictions of time, space and other inhibitors, senior staff can, at all times and in all places, access safety information, check safety data, receive safety warnings, and make informed decisions about potential safety hazards.
- Application in the petroleum and chemicals industries
- Integration with the information management systems of petroleum, chemicals, electricity and other energy providers realizes real time management of relevant information in mobile terminals: Real time examination and assessment of the parameters, pressure, temperature, flow quantity and other data at different surveillance locations, and instant receipt of all warnings and relevant business management information.